Please follow these formatting rules before your post drafts or final documents.
- Check assignment sheet for special formatting requirements for that assignment (e.g., single- vs. double-spacing, citation style, etc.).
- Create headers &/or footers with page numbers & your surname on each page.
- If including images, follow the tipsheets on handling images.
- For Chicago style, check the tipsheets on citation style.
- Save document as PDF. Blackboard sometimes alters MSWord formatting, esp. images. Pages docs are often unreadable by others.
- Name your file like this:
Replace YourSurname with your surname; if long, abbreviate it.
Replace ProjectName with Abstract, Proposal, or Essay.
Replace Stage with Draft or Final.
- In Bb>File Sharing, start a thread, attach your document, & click “Submit” to post. Do not click “Save draft,” since that lets only you see it. Check to make sure it is listed as “Published.”